|You may schedule a trip up to 2 weeks in advance or up until the day before you would like to travel.
To schedule,change or cancel a trip you can email if you prefer not to wait on a phone or call us by phone to speak to a Reservationist at our offices.
Attention first time riders! Please call our friendly and courteous Reservationists first and let them get you set up appropriately in our trip system. They will also answer any questions and give you helpful tips on how to make every ride a pleasant one.
Download our internet Vcard Contact Information.
Email- In order for us to complete your request, the following information must be in your email:
• Date of reservation/cancellation
• Your full name
• Whether you use a wheelchair or other mobility device
• If anyone else will be riding with you
• If a car seat is needed
• Daytime phone number and email address
• Physical address of pickup
• Time of appointment (if applicable)
• Time requested for pickup
• Physical address and name of destination, including building/shopping center name
• JAUNT certification number (if applicable)
• Time requested for return pickup (will-calls for doctor appointments only)
If any of the above information is omitted, your request cannot be accepted. DO NOT ASSUME THAT REQUESTS ARE FINALIZED, YOU MUST RECEIVE CONFIRMATION FROM JAUNT FIRST!
- Requests must be made at least two business days
in advance. We do not process email requests over the weekend.
- Same day reservations or cancellations
will not be accepted.
- We will respond to you between
8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday only.
- No request is finalized until you receive confirmation
Click below to send your email reservation request.
Please use the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, when scheduling your trip.
Phone - Reservations are accepted Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. To better serve you promptly please have the following information ready for the reservationist:
Physical street address of pickup point - Remember to mention which door, and any other helpful tips
Time of appointment (if applicable)
Time requested for pickup
Physical address and name of destination, including building/shopping center name and which door.
Cancellations: We ask that you provide us with at least 2 hours notice if you need to cancel your trip. If you do not show for a trip it is called a no show. If you no show or you cancel last minute you will be responsible for the fare. JAUNT reserves the right to deny, suspend or terminate service to customers who show a pattern or practice of missing scheduled trips. If you miss a scheduled trip the remainder of your trips will be cancelled for that day.
We are committed to helping everyone get where they need to go. Please limit your request to 3 trips per call.